Southeastern stands behind the equipment we carry and the customers we serve. It’s been that way for over a half century. Since our founding in 1957, we’ve stayed true to our customer-focused foundation. Today, we offer over 30 lines of new, used, and rental equipment for dozensof industries, along with full in-shop and field technician service, a dedicated parts department, and an online parts store.
You’re not only getting top-performing equipment when you choose Southeastern – you’re getting quality and trusted support. We’re here to make your equipment experience a great one!
We know your work is much more than a job. That’s why our mission, vision, and values are more than just words on a page. They are the principles we live and breathe every day – and the qualities you’ll find in every product, service, and opportunity we offer.
Our mission is to provide groundbreaking service to each and every customer.
To provide groundbreaking service, we believe in being:
- WE’RE HELPFUL —Helpful is our commitment to reliability and kindness. We never say “not my problem.” We go the extra mile for customers and colleagues.
- WE’RE HUMAN —Human encompasses our empathy and respect for all. We greet and communicate with smiles, understanding each person’s needs and experiences.
- WE’RE PASSIONATE —Passion drives us to succeed. We tackle challenges with research, preparation, and determination. We constantly seek ways to improve ourselves through learning and feedback.
- WE HUSTLE —Hustle means going above and beyond the expected. We integrate work and life, aiming for exceptional customer support.
- AND THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS COMES FIRST — Our customers are our top priority. We value great customer communication and making interactions easy and convenient, even if it means implementing more complex processes for ourselves.