Terms and Conditions
- Statement of Disclaimer:
- If applicable, the factory warranty constitutes all of the warranties with respect to the sale of these item(s). THE SELLER HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SELLER NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THESE ITEMS.
- We hereby certify that these goods were produced in compliance with the fair labor standards act, as amended. We will not accept for exchange or credit goods returned without our written consent. Transportation charges on all returned goods must be prepaid, goods accepted for credit or exchange is subject to a service and handling charge of fifteen percent (15%). All prices subject to change without notice. All goods are shipped at Buyer’s Risk.
- Invoice Subject to Terms of Sale:
- This invoice is subject to all of the terms, provisions, conditions, and limitations of the parts order, lease agreement, sales order, or rental contract concerning the goods, services, or equipment sold or leases as described therein. All payment terms and other provisions are also subject to an standing credit application with Southeastern Equipment Company Inc. (Southeastern), as reviewed and amended by Southeastern from time to time.
- Parts Return Policy:
- All parts returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All parts being returned must be accompanied by the invoice or invoice copy for that part; must be in original unopened packaging; and must be in new and resell-able condition. Upon return, all returns paid for by cash or check will be refunded by a company issued check. Credit card purchases will be credited back to the purchasing credit card. No cash will be given upon return of part.
- Electrical parts cannot be returned unless in original UNOPENED packaging. No electrical components will be accepted if packaging has been broken. Any electrical part that has been installed on any machine, for any period of time, is not returnable.
- Inaccurate Information:
- Southeastern is not responsible for inaccurate product pictures, models, descriptions, information, or specifications.
- Returned Checks:
- Any customer with a returned checks for insufficient funds (NSF) will incur a charge of fifty dollars ($50.00) for each occurrence. Returned checks may also be pursued through appropriate criminal and civil legal action.
- Payment Terms:
- All invoices are due upon receipt, unless a buyer has a credit agreement with Southeastern that has not been revoked and customer has not been put on cash on demand (COD).
- Southeastern within fifteen(15) days of receipt or the invoice(s) will be deemed correct and undisputed. Payment can be made by cash, credit card, or check. If mailing payment, please remit payment to Southeastern Equipment Co., Inc, PO BOX 536, Cambridge, Ohio 43725.
- All delinquent accounts will be charged 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is less, on all balances past due.
- Choice of Law and Arbitration:
- Any dispute and interpretation of this invoice shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. Customer agrees to resolve any dispute related to this invoice or goods contained therein by binding arbitration, unless stated otherwise in sales order, rental agreement, lease agreement or credit application.
Rental Terms and Conditions
- Must carry contractor’s insurance or limited liability insurance to cover the rental machine.
- Rental terms are as follows:
- One Day = (24) Twenty-Four Hours or 8 working hours, whichever comes first.
- One Week = (7) Seven days or 40 working hours, whichever comes first.
- One Month = (28) Twenty-eight days or 176 working hours, whichever comes first.
- All rates to be paid in advance.
- Freight charges to be paid in advance.
- Cleanup charges will be assessed upon return of dirty equipment.
- Premium rates required for severe applications.
- Usage beyond set time frames are subject to prorated increases up to triple the rental rate.
- Lessee shall be responsible for and pay the cost of all necessary repairs, maintenance, and parts needed to repair any machines for damages that occur during any lease.
- Some equipment may not be available for short term rental.
- Customer is responsible for normal daily maintenance.
- Customer is responsible for safe operation of machines and for providing qualified operators.
- Customer to provide at customer’s expense insurance against loss to unit due to perils as defined in all contractor’s equipment insurance.
- Fuel charges will apply for fuel used, fuel charges will vary.
- Rental rates subject to change without prior notice.
Rental Equipment Protection
When renting equipment, you are responsible for any damage that occurs to the unit during the rental period. Most brands of new and used construction equipment rented through Southeastern Equipment are eligible for Loss Damage Waiver, which helps protect rented equipment against most causes of direct loss or damage during the period of an equipment rental contract. Covered perils include, but are not limited to: collision, overturns, earthquake, theft, fire, tornado, flood, vandalism, hail, and wind. Note: Ingestion of foreign objects is not a covered peril. Note: Loss Damage Waiver does not cover personal injuries resulting from the machine. It only covers the machine itself.