Terms and Conditions
- Statement of Disclaimer:
- If applicable, the factory warranty constitutes all of the warranties with respect to the sale of these item(s). THE SELLER HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SELLER NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THESE ITEMS.
- We hereby certify that these goods were produced in compliance with the fair labor standards act, as amended. We will not accept for exchange or credit goods returned without our written consent. Transportation charges on all returned goods must be prepaid, goods accepted for credit or exchange is subject to a service and handling charge of fifteen percent (15%). All prices subject to change without notice. All goods are shipped at Buyer’s Risk.
- Invoice Subject to Terms of Sale:
- This invoice is subject to all of the terms, provisions, conditions, and limitations of the parts order, lease agreement, sales order, or rental contract concerning the goods, services, or equipment sold or leases as described therein. All payment terms and other provisions are also subject to an standing credit application with Southeastern Equipment Company Inc. (Southeastern), as reviewed and amended by Southeastern from time to time.
- Parts Return Policy:
- Equipment manuals, electrical parts, special order parts, used parts, and discontinued parts are non-returnable.
- All parts and parts kits must be in new and unused condition. Parts must also be unaltered and have original packaging.
- Fluids, greases, and paints are returnable in unopened containers and unused condition.
- Parts sold in package quantities are only returnable in the same quantities.
- If a return is processed within 30 days of the purchase date, a full credit will be returned to the original form of payment, less shipping costs. A 31 day to 89 day return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Items are not eligible to return after 90 days.
- If we cannot find the sale or verify the part number, a receipt or copy of invoice will be required. All cash and check purchases will be refunded by a company issued check and may take up to 10 days to process. Credit card purchases will be refunded back to the original credit card. If we cannot reasonably determine if a product was opened or used, it will be considered opened and non-returnable. This policy does not apply to machinery and attachments — please see the sales order for terms and conditions. Nothing in this policy shall be applied to rentals, labor, fees, or other services and those items may not be refunded. See southeasternequip.com for updated terms and conditions.
- Inaccurate Information:
- Southeastern is not responsible for inaccurate product pictures, models, descriptions, information, or specifications.
- Returned Checks:
- Any customer with a returned checks for insufficient funds (NSF) will incur a charge of fifty dollars ($50.00) for each occurrence. Returned checks may also be pursued through appropriate criminal and civil legal action.
- Payment Terms:
- All invoices are due upon receipt, unless a buyer has a credit agreement with Southeastern that has not been revoked and customer has not been put on cash on demand (COD).
- Southeastern within fifteen(15) days of receipt or the invoice(s) will be deemed correct and undisputed. Payment can be made by cash, credit card, or check. If mailing payment, please remit payment to Southeastern Equipment Co., Inc, PO BOX 536, Cambridge, Ohio 43725.
- All delinquent accounts will be charged 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is less, on all balances past due.
- Choice of Law and Arbitration:
- Any dispute and interpretation of this invoice shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. Customer agrees to resolve any dispute related to this invoice or goods contained therein by binding arbitration, unless stated otherwise in sales order, rental agreement, lease agreement or credit application.
Rental Terms and Conditions
- Must carry contractor’s insurance or limited liability insurance to cover the rental machine.
- Rental terms are as follows:
- One Day = (24) Twenty-Four Hours or 8 working hours, whichever comes first.
- One Week = (7) Seven days or 40 working hours, whichever comes first.
- One Month = (28) Twenty-eight days or 176 working hours, whichever comes first.
- All rates to be paid in advance.
- Freight charges to be paid in advance.
- Cleanup charges will be assessed upon return of dirty equipment.
- Premium rates required for severe applications.
- Usage beyond set time frames are subject to prorated increases up to triple the rental rate.
- Lessee shall be responsible for and pay the cost of all necessary repairs, maintenance, and parts needed to repair any machines for damages that occur during any lease.
- Some equipment may not be available for short term rental.
- Customer is responsible for normal daily maintenance.
- Customer is responsible for safe operation of machines and for providing qualified operators.
- Customer to provide at customer’s expense insurance against loss to unit due to perils as defined in all contractor’s equipment insurance.
- Fuel charges will apply for fuel used, fuel charges will vary.
- Rental rates subject to change without prior notice.
Loss Damange Waiver
When renting equipment, you are responsible for any damage that occurs to the unit during the rental period. Most brands of new and used construction equipment rented through Southeastern Equipment are eligible for Loss Damage Waiver, which helps protect rented equipment against most causes of direct loss or damage during the period of an equipment rental contract. Covered perils include, but are not limited to: collision, overturns, earthquake, theft, fire, tornado, flood, vandalism, hail, and wind. Note: Ingestion of foreign objects is not a covered peril. Note: Loss Damage Waiver does not cover personal injuries resulting from the machine. It only covers the machine itself.
Parts and products may be available online and sold through our website. Those items sold online are subject to availability and may be on back order or out of stock without notice. Southeastern will attempt to fill all orders, but some orders may need to be modified or canceled because of availability. Southeastern reserves the right to modify an order for like products or cancel an order if Southeastern cannot properly fill the order placed. If Southeastern modifies an order and the price of said order is greater, Southeastern will notify the customer prior to shipping the product for their approval.
If in the event the site is not communicating with our servers, the website may not properly charge the customer tax or other fees associated with the order. In that case, Southeastern reserves the right to amend the order and require additional payment for charges not properly charged. The customer may cancel the order without recourse if this occurs.
Shipping estimates and pickup estimates are only estimated and may vary greatly depending on order volume and lead times from manufacturers. If you need a part immediately, please call us at 800-798-5438 and we will be happy to expedite any order. Southeastern is not liable for incorrect parts ordered by the customer or shipping charges associated with ordering incorrect parts. If the customer requires assistance in selecting the correct part, he/she should contact Southeastern.